What’s included in the ticket price?
- Three nights of camping
- All-access pass to all of the weekend’s activities
- Over a dozen workshops taking place under a shaded tent
- Two nights of rockin’ live music
- Meet and greets with the top van life brands
- Free paddleboard demos on Jug Mountain Reservoir
- Access to Jug Mountain’s world-class mountain biking trail system with one free shuttle ride
- Endless van tours
- Three delicious local food trucks onsite – BRING CASH
- Daily yoga classes
- Welcome bonfire
- $2500 in raffle prizes BENEFITING LEAVE NO TRACE
- New lifelong friends
- And lots more!
LIMITED EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS FRIDAY 4/19 at 11:59 pm MST.
There are NO HOOKUPS and this is a PACK-IN, PACK-OUT EVENT.
PLEASE NOTE: TOTAL VEHICLE LENGTH MUST BE LESS THAN 27 FEET DUE TO ACCESS ROAD RESTRICTIONS.
This event is rain or shine and there are no refunds.
Visit the Open Roads FAQ page for additional details.
Which type of ticket do I need?
All drivers who are travelling and sleeping inside their van should choose “Weekend Pass with Van Camping (Driver).” This is an all-access pass for you and your vehicle.
Each additional passenger in the van will need to purchase “Weekend Pass with Van Camping (Passenger)”.
All drivers of regular-sized cars who will be car or tent camping should choose “Weekend Pass with Car/Tent Camping (Driver)”
Each additional passenger in a regular-sized car will need to purchase Weekend Pass with Car/Tent Camping (Passenger).
Kids 13-17 require a youth pass and must be accompanied by an adult driver. The youth pass includes access to all workshops and activities.
Kids 12 and under require a free ticket to help with our headcount. The free ticket grants access to all workshops and activities. However, priority for the paddleboard and mountain biking shuttle will be given to paid tickets.