Early Bird Tickets are now on sale!
Every attendee must have an individual weekend ticket + 1 parking pass per vehicle is required. Please scroll through the different ticket types before making your selection. If you have any problems with the form below, please purchase your tickets at this link.
What type of ticket do you need?
Every attendee must have an “Individual Weekend Ticket” in hand.
In addition, one vehicle pass per vehicle is required.
If you have a van or truck camper and plan to sleep in your rig, please choose “Van Camping Vehicle Pass.”
If you have a normal-sized vehicle and plan to set up a tent, please choose “Tent Camping Vehicle Pass”
If you have children, kids 11-17 require a $29 youth pass. Kids 10 and under are free (but please add this pass to your order).
What is included in the ticket price?
- Three nights of camping
- All-inclusive pass with access to all of the weekend’s activities
- Over a dozen workshops under a shaded tent
- Live music
- Free evening happy hours provided by Open Roads sponsors
- Access to water activities on Jug Mountain’s private reservoir
- Over 20 miles of mountain biking trails accessible from the campground
- One free mountain biking shuttle per attendee
- Endless van tours
- Vendor booths featuring some of the top van life and adventure travel brands
- Food trucks
- Daily yoga classes
- Community fire pit
- $2500 in raffle prizes with 100% of the proceed’s donated to this year’s non-profit partner
- Porta-potties that will be cleaned and serviced throughout the weekend
- And lots more!
Visit the FAQ for more information.